Required Application Materials:
- Completed Admission Application (choose one):
- Official, sealed and unopened, High School Transcript.
- Order from:Parchment
- Request directly from highschool and mail to the address below
- Official, sealed and unopened, College/University Transcript(s)
- Order from:Parchment
- Request directly from college/university and mail to the address below
- Academic Letter of Recommendation
Optional Application Materials:
- Interview (May be requested by the Admissions Committee).
- Additional Academic or Professional Letter of Recommendation.
- Official SAT or ACT scores (required for some scholarship consideration).
The American Jewish University Admissions team is here to support you through every step of the admissions process. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 310.440.1247.
Please request all official transcripts and letters of recommendation to be mailed to:
American Jewish University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
15600 Mulholland Drive
Bel Air, CA 90077
DATES & DEADLINES
Early Action Admission: November 15th, 2016
Rolling Admission: July 15th, 2017
Early Action (non-binding) Admission Deadline: October 31st, 2016
Rolling Admission Deadline: December 1st, 2016
How we evaluate admission applications
At AJU, we review each applicant individually and not in comparison to others. Therefore, we review each candidate for indication of academic preparedness not merely from his/her transcripts but also the following:
- Personal statement/essay
- Extracurricular activities
- Community service
- Personal and professional accomplishments
- Relation and potential contribution to the AJU community
- Letters of recommendation
The average admitted Grade Point Average is a 3.0 on a 4-point scale, admission is selective and we encourage all highly interested candidates to apply.
In addition to academic accomplishment, we strongly value well rounded students with leadership potential and the desire and willingness to contribute to the AJU community.
With over 98% of our students receiving financial aid awards, AJU is within your reach! We are pleased to offer merit-based scholarships to newly matriculated full-time undergraduate. These scholarships range from $2,500 to $5,000 per year. In addition, Board of Directors and Presidential scholarships are available and offer up to full tuition to qualified students.
In addition to the above merit based scholarships, need based financial assistance is also available.
We encourage you to begin the financial aid process in parallel to your admission application. Please visit Financial Aid for information.
In order to qualify for financial aid, please submit the following: