AJU College embraces a holistic approach to admission. This means that we take the time to get to know all our applicants well. We don’t just look at GPAs and test scores in a file.
We read your application essay—the story that leads you to us—very closely. AJU College uses “rolling admissions” for both the fall and spring entrance cycles.
A Complete Application File includes:
- Online Application with Essay
- Two recommendations
- Official high school and college transcripts
- Interview with Academic Advisor (optional)
- SAT or ACT test scores (optional)
We accept The Common Application as well as our custom Online Application
FALL 2014 Semester Dates and Deadlines
AJU College has rolling admissions, which means that you’ll receive your admissions decisions within 5-7 business days after completing your applications.
- November 30, 2013 – Early Action Deadline ($35 filing fee waived!)
- February 15, 2014 – Regular Action Deadline
- March 2, 2014 – Cal Grant Application Deadline [Click here to file FAFSA]
- June 30, 2014 – Deposit Date
- Sep 2, 2014 – First Day of Class
Are you late in the game? Don’t worry; we are accepting applications for FALL 2014 up until August 15, 2014
Questions? Contact the Office of Admission directly at (310) 440.1247 or firstname.lastname@example.org